Shadows House (Official Colored)

i still don't see horror tho. I get a lot of mystery here but no horror yet. Still love it regardless

Double-page supporter
this series is pretty dope, but sadly a little underrated everywhere besides here apparently, and i had to dig a little bit in mangadex to even find it.

i wish there was more fanart, but in japan it seems to be doing well (based only of scrolling through the author's twitter) so at the very least its not gonna dissapear anytime soon

Dex-chan lover
@jwanito, the author has a pixiv subscription service, 200 yen a month.
That probably explains why there's less fan art when the author has a paying outlet open to the public.

Fed-Kun's army
Series like this is why Im always searching for new things to read. Gotta sift through to trash to eventually find something worth following.

the shadow just mimic to the kid there kidnapped damnnn and there dont know the shadow just aint real person damnnnnnnnnn this quite intrest to me like im reading this manga whole chapter

Wow we're almost 20 chapters behind.
The raws for chapter 48 to 50 aren't available anymore.

Why is rated less than 9? I would say this is at least a 9. This is one of those Mangas that I would actually recommend my friends to read to get into it.
Read this in one sitting and still want to read it again

Group Leader
Well, at least for chapters 51 onwards, the raws at Tonari no Young Jump are in full colour and freely accessible, you just gotta find out how to rip the images from the site.

Group Leader
@snowblues are chapters 48–50 in Volume 4 or 5? Volume 5 will be sold on Book Walker starting on the 19th of this month. I can buy either volume on the 20th.

Dex-chan lover
i bought vol .4, the coloured edition. 48-50 is inside. No extra chapters (omake).
@Maiorem, they sell both the black & white edition and coloured edition. Don't accidentally end up with the b&w edition

It is too easy to accidentally purchase books in Amazon.co.jp Kindle. Cancel button does not work and there is no button to refund purchase. The link in Amazon site to contact support in order to submit refund request doesn't work because Amazon.co.jp chose to blank out step 3. Another fun fact, you can't see whether the e-mail you sent to CS was sent or not

Dex-chan lover
Vol. 5 physical is ready for purchase.
Kindle is sticking to 19 June as release date...

My Vol. 5 pre-order was processed at 18th night and received immediately. There are plenty of the new "face" sketches.

Users who are viewing this thread