Shadows House (Official Colored)

Supporter
Wow, the issue is a deep-seated one. I get the feeling there is Mushoku Tensei levels of TURNING POINTS on the horizon. Like if a foreign power invaded, and Kate and Emilyko had to run off and survive, something on the level of shattering our understanding of the setting all at once. But does the author have the courage to make such a leap that has destroyed many series? Or rather, are they held in high enough esteem by their editors, and allowed to stand out from the standard published content? We are at the cusp of finding out how ambitious the author is!

I'm hoping this manga is somehow connected to Kuro and that Coco makes an appearance.

Dex-chan lover
Well, these last few chapters have been very "WTF". Good to see the backstory filling out finally.

"shadow" + "face" = Jung?
It smells jungian, japs love the fuck your mother school of psychology because they're all mazacons.

Group Leader
@Nerex Please don't understate. This is a "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK" kind of manga.

And for other people wondering whether to read it or not: I can't remember ever reading another manga that'd make me look forward to new chapters with both anticipation and dread. Huge anticipation. Huge dread.

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 46 gives me the impression that this title is just a giant metaphor of child labor in industrial Britain. Young children working in dangerous and polluted environments until they are integrated into the machination of capitalism, forever slaves to the bourgeoisie and the invisible hand of the market.

Double-page supporter
Anyone know the schedule of updates on this? 🥺

The translation? I don't think they really have a schedule. They do post on /a/ in advance for a bit of checking

Fed-Kun's army
The foreshadowing and vague hints about what's going on were played with just long enough, and we got our big infodump explaining the premise exactly when things were getting convoluted, no sooner. Really solid pacing, interested in seeing where it goes now that we actually know the details.

Dex-chan lover
Spoilers for John-Kate ship
Very bleak. Probably heading to BL instead
EUhfjYTVAAMzXGh

ソウマトウ_シャドーハウス4巻発売中! (@somatoma) Tweeted:
4/2発売のヤングジャンプ18号「シャドーハウス」61話目掲載。深夜にこっそりシャドーだけの同期会!のはずが最初からグダグダ!どうするケイト!?

関係ないけど表紙のえなこちゃん肌面積広… https://t.co/4oSln7FC9v https://twitter.com/somatoma/status/1245350935477403648?s=20

@manga_follow_75743857 Eey, that's Patrick! I haven't seen him in a while (in the raws at least), haha

I wonder if he knows about the "circumstances" around Ricky's standoffish attitude back then like John and Kate...

Also, friendly bromance brawling is wholesome //no

NIB

Dex-chan lover
It appeared that this manga was written as some of the King Diamond conceptual stories. Even the classic setting and the type of horror and occultism it handles is similar.

Double-page supporter
@tokushusen i hope you are doing alright wherecer u are man, i just notice i follow a lot of this guy's translated mangas :(

Hey guys, we created a Discord server for fans of the series! Join us there if you're interested : )
https://discord.gg/veyTEtM

Dex-chan lover
New coloured raws.
Ram is mentioned in the chapter and I don't understand why Louise is in this chapter.

Received my order of Vol 2, 3 and 4 from CDJapan. Now I appreciate the scans more because details like the soot is more clear.

Users who are viewing this thread