Shadows House (Official Colored)

Dex-chan lover
@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN the broken portrait is important figure i guess. The way it is broken means she accomplished something. Fufu, what that something is? And the knife. What the heck is a knife doing there?

Hey if you're looking through the comments to look for an opinion on this manga, then here you go:

Ok so far, this manga is incredible. The world building is done magnificently and creatively in this book. It's a breath of fresh air from what is usually produced, and feels like it's been carefully crafted. The characters are likeable, with distinct personalities to each of them. There is enough mystery going on that helps urge the reader to continue reading it and uses the fantasy element uniquely.

I highly recommend reading this if you enjoy a fun adventure set inside a Noble-like aesthetic and an interesting world with mysteries.

@manga_follow_75743857
All physical editions are black and white, the authors made a twitter post recently explaining why color editions are only available digitally (https://www.pixiv.net/fanbox/creator/422553/post/848272). Basically printing issues. The magazines all print in black and white but they still wanted a color edition for overseas, but it wasn't viable to draw and color a weekly serialization so they outsourced the coloring. They also mention that color is a lot more popular in other countries (they mention asian countries specifically), citing their previous manga "Kuro" as reference, but it wasn't necessary for the Japanese audience.
Therefore physical editions are all monochrome and digital editions are available in both forms.

This manga is just so damn underrated. I wished both this and Kuro had an English release.

This is such a good series! Thank you for the translation!
It looks like Kate is going to be rescued somehow, but still, it can go either way. That said, Kate and Emilyko will probably pull through in someway.
If the new cover is any indication, maybe Kate ends up getting into a position of authority or power? It seems like it could go that way. She looks like a boss sitting on that chair lol!

That last page in chapter 42 makes me so happy!
Edward's been an a-hole this entire time - he deserves this failure tbh.
Thank you for the update!

Fed-Kun's army
This is some weird frikkin Henry Darger-type shit. I'm into it.

Users who are viewing this thread