Shadows House (Official Colored) - Ch. 203 - Deception

Dex-chan lover
On another hand, Monke sees actions. Monke likes. Love to see Kate do that once more

Dex-chan lover
I don't fully trust Thomas. Not that I think he's lying, but that if he does get his memories back, reporting them might be a way to get back in good standing. They accepted him too fast.

The pacing of this chapter is pretty hectic compared to most, but I guess it makes sense. Those who intend to make a move need to move fast to find allies, and they'll probably all know about Kate.

I think @gamria is on the right track with Jeremy. It's likely he was sent in to try to provide support. Him calling Kate the heir to Mirrors House rather than Anthony/Christopher suggests his loyalty isn't towards him, at least.

Though if he is a Mirror spy, I wonder why Anthony never tried to use him since Jeremy and Jeremiah should have been there at the same time... After all, he should recognize Jeremy, and having someone he knew had the same goal would be ideal. Maybe he considered an ally who remembered his behavior before as too risky? Or they had some personal history?
I'd argue that He /was/ helping him, but once the Truth about Kate was known he'd prolly have a shift in alliance, or perhaps he'd never been on Anthony's side to begin with (and likely just helped him out of necessity??)

A lot of what-ifs, Shadows House truly is inspirational imo, I've loved the pacing so much~

Dex-chan lover
They need to fix the tone. This should be serious but they are treating it like a joke.
They need some break in between the tense stuff, otherwise it gets tiring. I don't think taking itself too seriously is good for longevity or enjoyment of the series. Especially since the beginning there's always sprinkle of comedy and chill moment to make the story less stuffy.

Dex-chan lover
Here's to hoping the two're actually Kate's allies, and the chase was just some sort of "test".

Fed-Kun's army
There was a manor called "Shadows house" ea ea o
And in that manor there was many spies ea ea o
with the spies here, the spies there
here spies, there spies, everywhere's spies
There was a manor called "Shadows house" ea ea o

[Like seriously what is even going on?
Everything's being treated as a joke.
Uncle grape is added to the team, I guess?
Jeremy is also a spy?]

Dex-chan lover
They need to fix the tone. This should be serious but they are treating it like a joke.
...well, we have a series where most of the characters are children, who came from a peaceful village and are experiencing most of these situations for the first time, while they are still CHILDREN. Because they are smart we forget this fact, but kids don't take anything deadly seriously (except Sarah, who is a homicidal and Candy isn't even a child lol)~:pepehmm:

Fed-Kun's army
zGxjVTZ.png
bruh this has to be a reference to thomas the train

Dex-chan lover
Calling it now: Jeremy is somehow affiliated with Joseph. I think him knowing about the Mirrors House and recognizing Kate as the successor fits best with what I'm assuming is Joseph either discreetly helping Kate overthrow the Great Grandfather or keeping tabs on her to get rid of her at the best possible moment, depending on what role he has played in the Mirrors House being overtaken by the fairies.

Users who are viewing this thread