Shadows House - Vol. 3 Ch. 34 - Usual Appearance

Dex-chan lover
Oh? A mystery or is it because she doesn't think of Shirley first so she doesn't feel she is fit to be a face?
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
It's amazing when you remember those black things are like face huggers, one clean hit and they're done for without water. But they still charged in. Few are that confident, even in their video games, lol.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!

They said earlier that Emilyko and Kate are a weird pair since face's name are like or part of their shadow name. Kate made sure she wanted a friend not a doll and named it (Emilyko) differently.

No one said anything about Ram and Shirley. and even though some prononciation maybe different between English and Japanese I see no semblance between both names.

but we still don't have enough info. Like how can a shadow chose his face? what if he want to change it? what if the doll is defective and needs to be changed ? and most of all, what will happen if they fail??

@Mira995
"Like how can a shadow chose his face? what if he want to change it?"
In chapter 11 Kate says that "Shadows don't choose their own Face".
The exact process for the creation of a Face and the rest of your questions will be revealed eventually

Dex-chan lover
It makes sense a bit why they don't interact with each other like other shadow have been doing.

But, I thought that might be what author make readers think. It might be something else.

Thanks for the update :D
Emilyko was so cute making herself a frilly apron. Then there's Ram. My curiosity is radiating rn

le3

Dex-chan lover
Emilyko shounen protagonist power really shine this chapter, smacking that little bugger like nothing!

Users who are viewing this thread