Shadows House - Vol. 4 Ch. 49 - The Power of Soot

Will something like shadow Hunter shows up? Hahaaa~

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update!! Please keep updating it. Please. I'm so desperate for more chapters.
I can read Japanese a bit so I've read some chapters of the raws, but it isn't much...

Dex-chan lover
The translation is so good that I didn't realize it wasn't done by /a/. Keep going!

Tho there's a typo in page 4 when it said "Grandfather is needs"

Double-page supporter
Damnn. She catched on pretty quick.

Although, she could use an excuse as love letter or some secret letter to John.

But, I do wonder if Kate is capable to lie.

Double-page supporter
OH SHIT! Now things are really getting interesting. Especially since Kate and Emilyko are split up now. I love how you can immediately tell something's wrong because of the way Suzanne talks down to them, like an elementary school teacher responsible for brainwashing kids and doesn't actually like them at all. She's over the top fake, while also encouraging certain things to shape their thoughts and actions, while also allowing for monitoring and being able to observe the extent of their powers. But you'd never catch on to any of that unless you were in Kate's position. Love it.

thanks for the new chapter!

everyone is discussing the drama while i'm staring at Louise….gosh she's cute but she's not

oh no no no.

you gotta know better than to think itd be that easy kate lol. out in the open, too? im surprised she risked it--even if she calculated a blind spot.

again: where is best girl barbie? cant wait to see her.

and ty for the translation <3

Dex-chan lover
...So in other words, by telling them to go there and 'vent' their soot, not only can it be harvested, but it also keeps them from building up spare soot they could use to do damage. What a suspicious system...

@friendly
Wow I never thought about it like that. They are so two faced.... no pun intended

Also wouldn't this mean that Lou would have to be at a signifant distance from Louise to actually be able to counter? That's scary, to know she's brainwashed

Users who are viewing this thread