Shaman Girl - Ch. 21 - Sentient being assistance office

Thank you so much!!! I was hoping someone would pick this up. 😊😍🤗

Group Leader
just an FYI mangadex somehow switched the pane of beodeul catching the monster, the one legged monster on the desk and where cheonghak introduces himself which happens after the goblin asks where is it and who are they.

I'm sorry for the wack quality btw.
I'll try to fix these issues

and thank you all for the nice comments!!

[ FIXED ]!!!!!

@KitsuneTrash I fixed them and I hope you enjoyed reading!

Dex-chan lover
@Areux Thanks for your work. It is a bit jumbled now that you got the rest of the pages in there, the good news is you can actually fix that pretty easily, without doing the whole upload over again. There's this tutorial series on here just for this kind of thing so I'm gonna pop a link to the relevant part here.

You might find some other useful stuff over there too, I haven't read that whole thing myself so I'm not sure what all is covered since I was looking for the chapter fixing thing specifically. You might also like the other one you can find on the related links for that series, this one has tips for scanlation itself.

Group Leader
@glomoro thank you and I fixed it now!! I'm just completely new to this so thank you for the help and again I'm sorry for how the panels do kinda look weird.

but most importantly I hope you enjoy reading!

Yay it's back!! Thank you so much for picking up this series! The quality is great in case you were wondering (saw your little tidbit at the bottom haha). Hope you continue with this project :)

Thanks for picking this up!!! Hope you will upload more chapters soon. I love this unique series too <333

I thought I would never read this manhwa again! Thank you so much 💖 please don’t give up on this you’re our savior

Dex-chan lover
@Areux I'm definitely happy to see the series coming back on here at all, this is a good one. I was pretty excited to see it in the recommend list after finishing a chapter of something else.

Users who are viewing this thread