Shangri-La Frontier ~ Kusoge Hunter, Kamige ni Idoman to su~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Playing a trash game to deflate my fattened ego

Group Leader
Are online games player on Japan normally keeps quest like that a secret?

In Western community like destiny 2, a bajillion of people will flood the subreddit with the quest steps and YouTubers raking on the hype train.

Dex-chan lover
An item that boosts stat growth on levelup!? You CAN'T DO THAT in an MMO! It's one thing to do that in a single-player RPG, but in an MMO that's completely unfair for everyone who's already been leveling. Devs, fix your shitty game!

It might be okay in this case because it seems to be from a super rare and special variant from the regular unique quest that no one happened upon, considering it involved the unique monster to activate

Was that the same game or on Shanfro? Would be interesting if MC was friends with a PKer @mlow44 Thing is, game is renowned for being balanced, fair or whatever. But literally 0% of the game's story mode completed. So, although people claim it to be a "god-game", there's clearly some level of broken difficulty in the game that only MC will be able to beat.

Fed-Kun's army
@mlow44 maybe there are other farmable ways to raise stats up to some cap and this is just a faster one. (Still an extreme bonus though.) But yeah otherwise the only way for endgame players to catch up would be a new character.

I think there is a mistake, MC said to Katsuo "for a programmer", but I think it should be "for the pro gamer"(cuz in novel it's often mentioned).

Users who are viewing this thread