She Becomes a Tree - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Agh

Really loved the artstyle, but wished this could have been a little bit longer! It was really cute and a fun ride.

I'm gonna keep the "reading" tag for a while, just in case.

I found and caught up to this series 10 minutes before it ended. Well that was a very short, sweet, and enjoyable series. I kind of wish it lasted a little longer but what can you do 🤷. Thank you for translating Cyan!

I just noticed her hands were normal now. I guess she can fully control it now. Power of love!

Double-page supporter
So can she not marry her because she's a tree or because they're both girls?

This was clearly meant to go on for longer. Between the rushed confession and the brother character, there was way more story left on the table.

Group Leader
This was a cute little series. The sister in law mentioned in this comic, by the way, stars in a series called something like "My dead husband reincarnated as a bug," which is also pretty heartwarming.

Double-page supporter
I like that yuri ending, but maybe the tree-power can be explored more. BTW thanks for providing this, Cyan Steam.

Ah the classic stuff gets good then the series ends. My favorite/s. Seriously though I did really like this overall I just wish there was a little more of it.

Users who are viewing this thread