She Has Become a Distant Existence - Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
Just the fact that she actually treated him like an actual friend make her instantly the better girl
I am still not over how the FMC just throw the MC out to hang out with her star friends like that last chapter
This is what I don't get, author made me go "Whelp I don't want her to be the winner, she seems awful".

Infact I'm amazed after what she did we didn't get any kind of closure or drama on that, not from her nor MC just forgotten about. I also strongly feel the (losing heroine) other girl while superior in every way will lose out to the idol friend if only cause of MC's way of thinking around the 2 girls (He's actually concious of idol and gets embarressed) even though IRL being non-chalant and at ease around a potential partner is way better for a healthier relationship.

Dex-chan lover
The idol childhood friend sucks, this manga is gonna devolve into some random drama about her getting picked up by some hot ikemen while she's on the job and then spend more time with him, while complaining that MC is abandoning her - when all he done is hang out with his friends. Then it's gonna be an uncomfortable back and forth of "I like them but I don't deserve them" BS, then the manga ends and they get together and 10 years in the future they're married when they should actually be divorced and hate each others guts

Users who are viewing this thread