Shed! Ryugasaki-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
Nope, it's still weird to refer to yourself like that and not cute at all

You just end up sounding like The Jimmy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Apa0nG1OfUc

Dex-chan lover
Screw Bees. Nuh uh, No way, No how. The end of this chapter is just gonna have to be a mystery to me. I shall not be having none of that.

Aggregator gang
don't tell me that bee can transform to human too? and it's one of those 2 friends

Dex-chan lover
Bee-San is not amused. Bee-San is ok with it for now. Lucky MC avoided the stinger!

Not gonna lie if I could cuddle a human sized lizard that wouldn't kill me I totally would.

Group Leader
@Xxjuggernaut
Uh no, he is a pervert. The fact that he has an abnormal fetish for lizards is one. He mentions that he was reconstructing a MOLT of HER HEAD. A molt being a skin layer. How is he not a pervert again?
You didn't read my post, right? You just answered my comment after reading the first two lines of what I said...

OK, just in case... the KEY word in the definition of pervert is "sex" or "sexual".
The guy is just really passionate about lizards, he may even want to be one, but what we never saw was any inclination that it's sexual for him.

By your definition, someone too passionate is always a pervert.
Collect too many snickers, you're a pervert. Collect ALL Pokémon card, you're a pervert. Double Rainbow guy, clearly a pervert. Very religious people who keep crucifix and Jesus' picture in their home, bunch of perverts...

That's why your definition is flawed and why by the purely literal sense of the word, he is not a pervert.

Dex-chan lover
@aFFi @Xxjuggernaut
you guys are arguing over word choice

we know he's a degenerate whose tastes are ever evolving. so does she, and she loves him anyway, can't we leave it at that?

Dex-chan lover
@Xxjuggernaut
@aFFi

the point they were making is that it has to be sexual for it to be perverted and his interest in her has been more as a nerdy biologist than a man. I still remember stories my biology teachers in college would tells us about the times she would jack off tigers and stuff. It super weird but isn't perverted because it isn't sexual to them, it's scientific, like a doctor in an examination.

...that said, this whole argument goes out the window when he tried to wear her skin...pretty sure his reasoning at the time was romantically inclined...so, yeah, he's a pervert now.

Dex-chan lover
Speaking of perverted interests.. does her panties survive when she suddenly gets a huge tail? I'm asking for a friend. (Sure.)

Fed-Kun's army
@aFFi here for you

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/pervert

he IS a pervert no matter if he sees her in a sexual way or not

if you collect dead frogs because you think they are cool that makes you a pervert no sex included

Group Leader
@Bluedudu
Are you kidding me... another one that comments without actually reading the conversation.
I already quoted merriam-webster. Here it is again, just for you:
specifically : one given to some form of sexual perversion

Welp, I'll stop reading this topic.
The only one that actually had an interesting argument was @Meridis who actually refers to what I say and explains why he thinks I'm wrong.
I don't agree with him/her, as I myself think that the MC just misunderstood the meaning of "become one with the one you love"... so he's just dumb. But it actually is a sound argument that I can't dismiss with objective facts.
It also made me check back and there actually is one instance where he is undeniably a pervert... in chapter 11, here:
m1.png

So yeah, people, he sometimes is a bit perverted, no need to message me back with bogus argumentation.
I still think he's mostly scientifically curious, but whatever.

Group Leader
@Simpleton
I think its unlikely that the panties remain intact, but who knows, maybe she has an indestructible pair just like Hulk

Dex-chan lover
@Drakan Another manga I read recently had a translation note to preemptively deal with comments about how "that isn't a bee." Suffice to say, they don't really make any distinction between bees, hornets, or wasps in Japanese usually. Maybe in a more scientifically inclined setting?

Bee-san represents the readers perfectly. We go from "Wow this guy is a pervert, she needs to get away" to "Well if she's fine with it I guess it's fine"

Users who are viewing this thread