Shen Yi Di Nu

For those you don’t know a youtube channel named like manga translated through the chapter 220 but was deleted by youtube.
And 198 for feng ni tian xia I read and that was sooooo interesting ??????

I admit, I do get a kick out of this general plot of 'modern badass lady reincarnated into existence of unlucky/bullied lady, takes revenge'.

Ironically, more when they cheerily rampage around causing chaos with a few well-placed words and sneakery than when they just flat-out kick everyone's asses. But those are fun too.

This manga is super entertaining! The MC is such a great protagonist and so fun to watch. She's self-driven and such a little trickster with her words and her knowledge, but at the same time she's doesn't turn evil just because they mistreated her, or anything! She's just there to try and take back what had been stolen from her. The art style is also very consistent and the art for every chapter is just so beautiful and interesting to look at! The MC's guy also isn't all that bad! He's your stereotypical suave/silent manhua guy, but the way he's written doesn't feel too tropey, and he can be quite enjoyable as well!

A couple of gripes tho is that her skill of pulling things out from the modern world is a bit too OP in my opinion, and it would have been better if she used actual pharmaceutical knowledge to fix things, but it's a just quick patch and not at all used that often, so I can excuse it. I'm also on the fence here, but the MC, despite being part of the marine corps with martial arts training seems to be more 'normal' personality-wise. I was kind of expecting more rigidness to her, but at the same time I like female protagonists who aren't all kick-ass. She can balance her badass and feminine side, which is really nice!

8/10, overall! Thank you for uploading!

You are way behind in this manga
You should upload it from this website
https://timelessleaf.com/shen-yi-di-nu/

Group Leader
For people who keep recommending that we upload form Timeless leaf scans,
we had an agreement with them that they will not upload their scans anywhere else so if you want to read those you can just go to their site and read it!

I don't really understand why there's an agreement when you're 55 chapters behind. Instead of translating stuff that's already been translated, why not just work on a new project.

Group Leader
@Harusame you don't need to understand it. That's the way things are.
If you don't want to read or re-read our version then that's your choice. We are not spon feeding it to anyone. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Group Leader
j'ai pas troc compris ce qu'ils lui avaient fait a la résidence feng pour qu'elle doivent ce venger quelqu’un peut m'expliquer ? ^^

Fed-Kun's army
I enjoy parts of this. But at times I feel that the bullying done by the MC is too much. I can find it fun to watch someone get their revenge in a funny way. But a fair amount of the stuff that happens in this has girls just being brutalized in various ways.

Then there are somethings like the MC being way-to ok for being transported into the body of a 12-year-old in what I think is a whole new world (If not then time travel) and how she easily falls in love with some dude she barely has had any conversations with.

Power Uploader
I'm torn about this manhua. The drawing is gorgeous, but the pacing is horrible.

Je trouve que l'histoire ressemble beaucoup à gosthly doctor pour l'instant mais j'ai hâte de lire la suite ^^

TimelessLeaf is already beyond chapter 100
New Chapters here:
https://timelessleaf.com/shen-yi-di-nu/

Fed-Kun's army
After reading through most of what's been translated beyond what's on this site, there's just a certain point where you have to start asking why the various villains don't just give up, cut their losses, and use their connections with the protagonist to ride her coattails toward success?

I know it would basically end the story, but you'd think that after a while it would occur to them that having a family member as the 9th princes' consort and being on good terms with those two will probably open more doors in the future for everyone else, instead of playing an endless series of plots that keep backfiring on them. I feel like I'm either missing something here that makes that not a viable option, or these people are terminally insane. It makes no sense to me how 'deliberately antagonize the fiance of a guy who burns palaces for fun' seems like a good idea, and there's a stupendous amount of doublethink in some of the characters' motivations: somehow the 9th prince is both too good for the protagonist (making her a target of jealousy), but he's also not good enough to try getting in her good graces, and she gets insulted because the guy's crippled. These people need to pick a reason and stick with it.

It also amazes me that some of these antagonists manage to keep recurring in various courtly contexts, given that the more spectacular plot backfires are presented as having some real significance or being social suicide, but no - they just keep showing back up at every party the protagonist attends, trying to mess with her again, despite having lost enough 'face' to sink the Titanic. At this point, it feels like no ground gained or lost is ever going to be permanent, and the story's basically just spinning its wheels through the same plot to discredit/kill/shame protagonist -> protagonist and/or princes turn the plot on them instead -> rinse and repeat.

This manhua is fucking amazing. The mc has godlike wits and its incredibly entertaining.

Users who are viewing this thread