Sherbet Above the Sea of Fog - Ch. 12 - A Scene of Two People Falling

Dex-chan lover
While it looks like Mors has finally revealed her true self...this is just next step of her deranged shipping scheme (operation: fall in love) and she 100% has even more deranged stuff in store.

This probably won't happen but I would love to see a tv adaptation of this, just because I can imagine the physical comedy and character dynamics working extremely well in animation or live action.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
XYZJdpe.png

YES. MOTHER.

Aggregator gang
Come on Granita, you couldn't have made that call a few hours ago? Shoulda stabbed her as soon as she basically admitted to killing the couple. You're a pirate captain! Amateur hour.

Dex-chan lover
Well im a bit confused as to why she was trying to get them to go inside the room when the trap was outside and the mechanism to activate it was in there... maybe she just like "screw it, you get the drop now" after overhearing their convo

Supporter
Well im a bit confused as to why she was trying to get them to go inside the room when the trap was outside and the mechanism to activate it was in there... maybe she just like "screw it, you get the drop now" after overhearing their convo
Mors seems to be at least three parts insane, and most of the rest seems to be just plain sus - maybe there's some reasoning behind it, maybe not . . . or maybe it's basically "the voices told me it'd be fun . . . and they were right last time, so . . ."

Users who are viewing this thread