Sherbet Above the Sea of Fog - Ch. 33 - Scream

Dex-chan lover
Not really a spoiler but if I'm correct it will be. Click through at your own risk.
Sherbet wishes for Granita to love her every time and each time Granita's curse kills her.
She should wish for granita to be free from her curse. That would make the most sense to me.

Dex-chan lover
She should wish for granita to be free from her curse. That would make the most sense to me.
Yes, but this is Sherbet we're talking about. We just watched her try to get Granita to drink water by spitting it in her face. It would not surprise me if she made the same bad decision over and over again in previous loops. But this one might be different...

Dex-chan lover
Not really a spoiler but if I'm correct it will be. Click through at your own risk.
Sherbet wishes for Granita to love her every time and each time Granita's curse kills her.
We don't think she'd do that. She wants Granita to fall in love with her, not to be forced to love her. This would probably horrify her and would not explain the recursion.

Dex-chan lover
We don't think she'd do that. She wants Granita to fall in love with her, not to be forced to love her. This would probably horrify her and would not explain the recursion.
I don't think Sherbet wants to force Granita to fall in love with her...but I can think of several ways the Faustian "Master" of the ship could manipulate a desperate Sherbet into making the decision without Sherbet thinking she's forcing Granita to fall in love with her. Maybe there was a "forever" in the wish somewhere that would better explain the recursion?

I'm just guessing though, would love to be wrong and for the manhwa to surprise me like it has before. Also still many unknowns about the loops - Were Mors and Kishiel and Co present in all the earlier loops? Has Mors made any wishes and initiated any loops with them? What was the source of the cursed blood that Sherbet used to grant her wish if it wasn't Granita? How much of what we have seen in this loop has already happened before?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Granita is putting a lot of trust in Mors strangely, I guess she has her moments of silliness too.
Sherbert continues to be ridiculous everyone keeps mentioning the water but plinking olives off of Granita before is equally hilarious!

Users who are viewing this thread