She's My Type

why is this so good 😍😍😍😍 thank you for updating this I can't wait for the next updates

I read this series on kakaopage and it's reallyyy gooodddd. Thank you for picking it up, dear translator~

Sem

Dex-chan lover
The art is cute but the story is pretty cliche.

Aggregator gang
This is not bad for sure BUT female mc is stupid, can't do anything right. It's the story with an trash female and probably very good male.
If you like a girl can't do anything, being so stupid and being seriously bad at everything and desperetly searching for "love". That's your manga/manhwa etc.

I don't know why but I feel like
Hochan might be gay, like from the way he reacts and the explanations that were provided but idk I could just be imagining things

MY REVIEW SO FAR FOR THIS WEBTOON!

Okay, to be honest I seriously thought that female mc was so freaking dumb and naive but honestly I think that's one of her charming points. You definitely won't find someone like her in real life because well............yeah where can you find someone as pure as these webtoon mcs in this world right? At first I thought that female mc was so EMBARRASSING and CHILDISH but as I read more chapters, she literally realises the dumb sht she’s done and at first you would be like, "oh my god how can she not realise from the start??? It's so obvious !?!?!?" but then I guess it's because she's so pure-minded?????? Like ok spoiler alert
in one of the chapters, the female mc said that she never talked sht about the girl she hated because she didn't want any bad rumours going around in school. Like come on, I'm pretty sure that at one point in life, we had that one person who we hated so much and just talked sht about that person without a care. Basically female MC is just too nice, pure, innocent, naive and like ??? do u get it.....
And like after that you can actually see her character developing nicely and pleasantly. I actually don't think her tantrums are too annoying and unnecessary unlike some other webtoons I've read. I personally think her pureness is just nice and not too over the top. Well currently she's an MC that "can't do anything" or "desperately searching for love" but I personally feel like her character will improve from those things because of the way the story is going right now. Like it's not too over the top and feels a bit heart warming especially during the female MC's moments with male lead. I like how encouraging the female MC is towards the male MC and not like in an extremely doki doki way but I like how they start by being best buds first and not the male MC being immediately smitten by how nice the girl is towards him ya get?
Overall, the story is funny and nice to read actually. The art is also so cute! I love this art style. I enjoyed reading this webtoon and I hope that the translating team will continue this series. Thank you so much for all your hard work! And do give this webtoon a shot!

I LOVE THIS SERIES!! OMG

The characters might be a bit off in the beginning, but I have read it somewhere else, and I seriously dig their developments. Especially the change in the relationships and growth in feelings in these characters are well expressed. I really enjoy this manhwa. Thank you translator team for picking this up♡

Fed-Kun's army
I like Haedam, but i really dislike how desesperate she is to be noticed by her sunbae.

Double-page supporter
@Kezper11

Where did you read it? I checked daum and it's over a hundred chapters already lol

That said this one is really enjoyable for me. The FL's development was really nicely written.

So, I checked the raws just scrolling fast not minding the text since I don't understand it. I don't know what's going on that particular chapter but I hope that cap guy choke. Also, invading privacy? choke more.
Read chapter 102. Even you just check the panel without understanding the text. It would make you understand why I feel that way.

Users who are viewing this thread