She's My Type

@Hello546 So
the guy Haedam likes eventually starts dating her or at least they start seeing each other. I don't know if you can call that dating. Then, for some reason, his friends make him break up with her. I don't know the reasons, if he's worried about appearances, if they have an ulterior motive, I don't know. His friends are very suspicious. Well, from that point forward, well, in the moment he breaks up with her, Haedam's roommate, the makeup artist, is already in love with her. So I think, I don't understand Korean, I think Haedam already knows the makeup guy likes her. Time goes by and then they start dating. When the ex finds out about them, he turns wacko, kekekeke, trying to get back with her, lol. Sorry I can't explain it better. There's some drama going on in the students counsel too.

Forever grateful for the translations, but erm compared to the sheer amount of raws available, the updates rate is reallllllllllllyyyy sloooooooooww ngl im highkey dying from the slooooownesss

@VelvetMilk i know /: i wanted to try and read the raws myself but they've locked the chapters 31-60 and you need to pay with a kakao account so yeah ;__;

@VelvetMilk I'm slowly learning Korean because of that 😂 I already know how to read and I can understand some words due to the K-dramas I used to watch.

@blueemoon If they'd allow foreigners to pay for the chapters, I'd give them my money. I guess they don't want it 😞 😂 Only Korean citizens can purchase.

I wished tapas picked this up. Does anyone know if there's a website responsible for picking Daum's manhuas? Tapas is for Naver. Now which one does Daum?

@manvugu LINE Webtoon is the one that usually picks up Naver titles (99% of the time), however, sometimes it is possible Tapas picks up a title from there (hence the "99% of the time", since Naver owns LINE Webtoon).

I don't know if there are other big overseas platforms that do pick up stuff more from Daum/Kakao, specifically.

waah when will be the start of the romance between our two mc's, I'm tired of reading about this dude

I was really liking this but I think the pacing got a loooot slower after the end of Season 1. Kind of frustrates me, because the best part of this was the ML and FML's relationship and it's basically non-existent with all the recent happenings. :(

Users who are viewing this thread