She's My Type

Double-page supporter
@Kezper11
Lucky you! Guess the only way for me is to wait for the scanlating team, or actually get serious with Korean

Thanks for the reply tho!

@scarlet_summer yeah no prob! I'm so glad they have it in bahasa, I tried reading in daum and I couldn't understand anything because I barely speak any Korean T-T that's really awesome you're actually learning to read manhwa! Fighting!

Fed-Kun's army
Just found this manhwa today and binged. Its so funny, and mc the purest person here with her funny tomboy way. its hard to hate her "idiotic" act. Coz its her charm. Its kind of fun seeing her found herself by playing with make-up.

@K00K13 thanks god i'm not the only one feel that. Lol

The premise/summary gives me Koukou Debut/High School Debut vibes, a favourite of mine.

After a reading a few chapters of this though, I just couldn't get into it.

@amba07 considering this series is extremely popular in Korea, I think that’s the case. Many celebrities have sang for the webtoon already

@amba07 OSTs! Search them up on YouTube. Famous singers from Monsta X, Gray, Eunji etc have sang songs for this webtoon. I think they are uploaded on toon studio channel

I really hope someone else will pick this up cause it is really good, I have seen parts of the raws and can't wait to get to those parts!

Users who are viewing this thread