She's My Type

NOOOOOOOOOOOO THEY'RE DROPPING IT!?!?!? somebody please pick it up the last two chapters have been so cute I need mooooooooooooore!!!

Nooooo I really love this webtoon 😭😭😭 Someone please pick up this webtoon . please please

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Someone please pick it up! Pleeeeaaaseeee!!! Me no understand Korean, only English and Portuguese. Help us please. ME SOOOOOOOOOOOOUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pretty please? 😭🤧

Why this webtoon is very good, I like it soooo much please someone pick it pleeeeassse

Group Leader
Hi everyone, I'm thinking of maybe scanlating one chapter of this to see how to goes, and maayybe picking it up...

GUYS!!! Use this website to extract the letter of the raws. Print screen the text of the raws, download it. Then go to the website, drag the image on top of Select Image. You must release it on top of it, no need to click there. Then complete the I'm not a robot thing if it asks, and under it select Extract text. Once you copy the text, go to papago naver and enjoy!!!

http://www.i2ocr.com/free-online-korean-ocr

@Neeks ikr! Minimal Warm was so good (anything sung by Yeol is) and it's what brought me here😄

do any of you know if someone is picking this one? i thought that maybe we would have more people interested on it since exo chanyeol ost 😭😭

To the new group who picked this up again thank u guys, i was so happy when i saw the update
Wanna give u a hug 😭💗
Also thanks for the first group for translating this to begin with u did amazing job

Users who are viewing this thread