Shi ni Modori Oujo wa Ikinobiru Tameni Yuri Harem wo Tsukuru Koto ni Shita - Ch. 1 - I've Gone and Done It

Aggregator gang
Hmm? feels like i read similiar one shot novel like this, is it same author as maria the fuker? She ends up as strongest person in the world to avoid fated death only to end up the world is being destroyed haha

Dex-chan lover
Heroine is a dipshit, who totally deserves her fate for all the things she done. And her only idea is to build a yuri harem, which she seems to have enough rizz for.

This is dumb
I'm in.

Dex-chan lover
Oh an ACTUAL villainess protag, not just the goody 2 shoes heroine with another name like most of these villainess stories tend to do.

The time loop worries me though, it may make any progress obsolete at the end of every chap if the girls just get reset every loop.

Group Leader
It's bi at best and at worst it's just a straight woman being forced to have sex with women (she still has a ton of male lovers off-screen while all this "seducing" going) to avoid getting her head chop off.
If that's what get your rock off go ahead, it's a nah from me.
You're a comically evil princess. You've learned your maid plans to kill you. What do you do?
A: Make up a pretext to have her executed
B: Fire her and force her to move to a remote corner of the kingdom
C: Seduce her

Defaulting to C in this situation is indeed a very heterosexual woman thing to do

EDIT: This is one of the stupidest manga I've ever read. I love it

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I never thought someone would make a yuri harem manga where Marie Antoinette decided to say "Let me eat pussy" instead of "Let them eat cake" after getting stuck in a time loop of her execution, but I am here for it. Can't wait for more of our deeply awful protagonist trying to seduce every woman in her life to try to save her own neck while learning nothing in the process.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This is.... AMAZING!!!

The plot is kinda brutal but I love it. I mean, yo need to lose your head to knowing if it's wrong or not. Lol

Ah this somehow reminded me of the game Long Live The Queen
I like Briony route

Dex-chan lover
Defaulting to C in this situation is indeed a very heterosexual woman thing to do

EDIT: This is one of the stupidest manga I've ever read. I love it
Did you miss the bi thing I mentioned? Also, A or B would solve 99% of villainess isekai in existence so those aren't allowed to be an option in the first place. So yeah, forcing straight people to choose the only gay option on the pain of head severing is (logically) "indeed a very heterosexual woman thing to do".

Group Leader
Never was a huge fan of yuri in the first place, so I found this to be pretty meh to be honest, which is par for the course since I've recently found myself getting pretty bored of that Demon King reincarnation manga that Murata is the actual author for; which actually feels very similar to this (and that I've also been translating).
Glad to see that big M is still getting work though and also I never realized that the Himenospia guy also did the art for the Madan no Ou to Vanadis manga, I remember watching the anime for that years ago so that's pretty cool.

Users who are viewing this thread