Shi ni Modori, Subete wo Sukuu Tame ni Saikyou he to Itaru - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Double-page supporter
wait is the village girl his sister or his childhood friend?

Dex-chan lover
@mrmm: She is MC's childhood friend and is older than him, so she is treated as Nee-san.

Dex-chan lover
lol the dad really is reliable. also didnt see that demon twist coming. i f@Siquall by the way they act and how the family treats her i dont think itll go beyond familial bonds.

I feels sorry for all those “not being the main character” people sounds bad man, also Tina sounds like a name that’s easy to remember. All those other names are already gone from my memory.

Dex-chan lover
Tina sounds like a human name... but maybe a bit too human that it breaks the immersion. Teina is cool. Teyna is a bit much.

Lol in what world is tina an old woman's name? And besides, like MemoryIris said, her name in the raws both manga and novel is ティナ

I see [Tina] name more like a b*tchy teen girl, definitely not like your aunt/grma x'D

Tina had to be hashed out before I used it in ch10. I'll just pretend she doesn't have a generic name when I'm translating. And LH couldn't decide on Dian or Dyan since they used both, but we'll probably be moving forward with Dian.

Aggregator gang
ティナ << Tina
テイナ << Teina

notice the difference in "イ" (the other one being smaller while the other one is not)
I don't know Japanese well I'm sorry I can't explain, I'm just a weeb out here..
But I think examples are
チ-chi ヨ-yo チョ-cho チョコ-choco
ヴ-vu  イ-i   ヴィ-vi  ヴィタ-vita

Users who are viewing this thread