Shi ni Modori, Subete wo Sukuu Tame ni Saikyou he to Itaru - Vol. 3 Ch. 23

Aggregator gang
He shouldn't have told him it was a demon though, some guy name felix would have sufficed.
He is a country bumpkin afterall, couldn't have known any of those fancy bitches at the top

Fed-Kun's army
KS Group, thank you so much for your hard work. I really appreciate it, and I'm sure many others on this site do too. This is a really good story, and it was such a shame that it had such a slow pace before.

Hopefully you guys could keep up the good work. All the best!

Dex-chan lover
@Huapollon It's like people forgot what they were taught in history class, these commoners were just two-legged cattle. lol

Dex-chan lover
anyone whose read ahead, can you let me know if there's going to be any annoying love triangles in future arcs. Having MC pining after a woman who literally does not know he exist will be painful, childhood best friend/love interest rival not withstanding.

Dex-chan lover
@Rin2k
Only the worst of nobility was like that, history tends to forget the good and ones who actually deserve the title "noble".
The rights of a commoner varied between nations, most manga is based on the japanese feudal era treatment of commoners so it bleeds through, korean manhwa is better about this but it's still got some bleed over in many works.

Double-page supporter
He should roll up to the demon-country's castle and proclaim himself King; he has the qualifications. lul

Dex-chan lover
Oh god!! I can feel my language skills degrade. I tried to read ahead in the novel but it’s soooo damn hard. Any translated version of the novel had such bad grammar that I can actually feel myself getting dumber.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, he should have said nothing about the mastermind behind the attack if he wanted to avoid a war.

He's totally going to join the knights, it'll lead him to Chris and then Irene. Although I don't really want him to join a side but becoming an adventurer is boring too. My guts tell me he's going to end up being king at the end.

Users who are viewing this thread