Shi ni Modori, Subete wo Sukuu Tame ni Saikyou he to Itaru - Vol. 3 Ch. 25

this manga dont look hand draw, and i always hated that
thanks for the translations

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this is a setup for a misunderstanding. Mc will find them when they're fighting and either beat up the knights or straight-up kill the guy. If it's the latter then good luck trying to ever join the knights.

Double-page supporter
He loves a demon princess so he decides to join demon killers? Smart...

Dex-chan lover
I do hope he is only pretending to join for information because it'd be next level stupid to actually sell your soul to the king like that. Especially this king.

i was so excited there was a new chapter... then i read it... nothing happened... this is worse than dragon ball z intros and outro length

Dex-chan lover
Ai-chan already read ahead but wanted to say the exact same thing Ai-chan said when Ai-chan read ahead.

Tina is so clingy. Like, stop being so desperate. He took his own path, time for you to find your own path instead of pushing your way into whatever sewer he got himself into.

Dex-chan lover
@FgoSegul Recently i read some manhwas/mangas that turned into NTR and now can't forget them, trying my hardest to not look for there latest chapters so every time i see someone talking about NTR i get PTSDs lmao

Dex-chan lover
I'm honestly a little baffled by all the hate in these comments. Put yourself in these characters' shoes and their decisions make sense in context.

Dex-chan lover
@KamiKira00 if I remember right, this is one of the few kingdoms with good relations with the demons. So MC joining the military isn't that stupid. Unless the kingdom takes this incursion very poorly and declares war.

Double-page supporter
If they can't beat that guy after beating that demon who is supposed to be a mighty one in the alternate time paradox, then this is bullshit.

Aggregator gang
yo why the fuck are these morons joining the knights

Dex-chan lover
Poor dad forcing himself to accept his son leaving... that’s a good dad.

Dex-chan lover
I hope if or when they join they get what they need and left the knights ASAP, the knights feels too shady IMO

Ok that chapter only interlude... or filler... or just showing the knight is powerful too (pfft.. shites)

thanks for update

Users who are viewing this thread