Shi ni Modori, Subete wo Sukuu Tame ni Saikyou he to Itaru - Vol. 3 Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
Oh, the knight head actually trapped tina into admitting that she also helped on killing the demon dude lmao

That knight does realise she was one of the people that killed the FUCKING demon king is he stupid lol I give up
Imagine if the knight is actually stronger than the mc and the girl that would make the whole power balance of the story fucked since the demon king is supposed to be the strongest

Group Leader
Let's hope joining the knights isn't legally binding, like contracted to work x amount of years. Jeremy (I forget his name already) is way too sketchy.

Double-page supporter
is he gonna realize how important tina is to him now hmmmm

Double-page supporter
I'm guessing that he's just really testing Tina, not on her strength which was already proven, but on her specific skillset which may or may not fit the knights' order.

Besides, a recommendation carries the recommender's reputation, so he's justified in testing her.

Pretty sure hes not gonna be testing Tina's strength, since that is already obvious, but how well she can handle herself in the heat of battle.

Dex-chan lover
yes Erik, your parents is still young ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

don't be surprised to see a new sibling(s) next time you come home

Dex-chan lover
> MC moms..... Id like to have an illicit affair to her... Hahahahahahaha (thats a joke)

> Tina was very powerful indeed, but in this case where MC will be there watching Tina, she will be conscious and might be getting out of sync in her casting spell...

Tina is doing all of this and in the end Erik will still bang the demon girl (hopefully)

I think Erik will beat the crap out of him, seeing them fighting(she will be wounded).

I knew it was gonna take this turn and he'd join the knights, sigh... Guess that's our mc

Users who are viewing this thread