Shi ni Modori, Subete wo Sukuu Tame ni Saikyou he to Itaru - Vol. 3 Ch. 25

@DGbr3w Isn't Irene a demon as well? Felix is a demon and from what Eric says I suppose all the people from that country are

Fed-Kun's army
Tina is doing all of this and in the end Erik will still bang the demon girl (hopefully)
@T_Rz dont worry, Tina will get to bang the knights instead

I really don’t like the trope of the childhood friend being in love with the mc in time travel manga, ‘cause the mc always has another lover in the future, so the childhood friend is just annoying and clingy.

I don’t want it to end like my girlfriend is a zombie. Pls. That childhood friend is just plain annoying

Don't hate me, okay? That childhood friend is really annoying tbh. She's fucking clingy and can she kill people? That girl was shaken when she saw Felix's corpse. Damn damn, please don't accept her. She can just stay at the village and protect, not be a hindrance (which I always think everytime she interfere).

I understand that Erik is not our typical overpowered MC, but still!

Dex-chan lover
So this Jeremias asked Eric to call him "James", but asks Tina to call him "Jere"? How many nicknames this fool got?

Aggregator gang
Loved the dad talk and the support.

@lilachansel ever heard of character development? They are joining the knight so that means training and getting stronger. Even if her only reason to join is to stay by mc side there will be improvement in her if she does joins(no matter the reason). I personally don't mind only if the author actually use this to make a major improvement in her character.

XL

Dex-chan lover
A bed trial! Oh wait this is not a hentai... shoot. Guess there's no NTR here. xP

wth is that thing about "i killed my presence", would'nt be better if she just said she used a invisibility cloack spell or something like that? lol

Group Leader
This trope is so annoying. “You obviously killed someone who is stronger than the demon king, it’s obvious you lack talent. If you want to join our elite circle (weaklings) then defeat me” it feels like I’m reading a Wuxia but 1000x worse. At least they stay aloof.

Other than that he’s taking advantage of a teenage girls emotions to gather more information about their strengths. It shows he’s already looking for every opportunity to take advantage of them. It already looks like they’ll take hostage whatever is precious to him so they can use him as a tool, a weapon at their disposal.

Dex-chan lover
@WarringChamp He has no idea how much the three people (erik, his father, and tina) contributed to the kill. The last thing he wants is to giver her a special recommendation only to realize she isn't all the strong. Moreover, she seems like a timd person, so even if she's strong, she may not have the personality or drive to effectively use her power. Asking for a battle is a good way to determine if she's worth giving a recommendation to.

Users who are viewing this thread