Shi ni Modori, Subete wo Sukuu Tame ni Saikyou he to Itaru - Vol. 3 Ch. 26

I like how he just roasted her shit and knocked some sense into her.....kinda confused on why he's looking a lil school shooterish at the end tho.

Dex-chan lover
The girl want to train to become a knight and the captain attack her saying she sould have the experiance of a veteran... to become apprentice...
This dude isn't retarded at all...

Dex-chan lover
While technically this dude IS correct, he is acting like an asshole with bipolar disorder.
I have no idea if he is a good guy or a minor antagonist later down the line, but he sure isn't a likable person.

Dex-chan lover
@kaezeribato @Reimos
Well it depends on what he's trying to do, if he's trying to scare her to see if she'll buckle under pressure or fight back, his actions make sense (not everyone can put their lives on the line like that), also if he's trying to see if she's truly willing to take a bloody path of a knight it also makes sense, however i do agree there were better ways to do it.

Dex-chan lover
next ch: another 10 pages of him making scary faces 👺

Dex-chan lover
I understand the knight is doing this to break her spirit a bit... But it makes no sense for a corrector to not follow his own rules on a test. This was not a "mini war", it was a test with well defined rules, and he broke them

I mean I get that she’s inexperienced but then... what would you call the knight who were defeated by her?😂😂😂😂 was just curious 😂😂

Dex-chan lover
@MangaFann Only experienced in physical combat, not in fighting a magician/magic-user.

@Bramia The condition for passing is "show me enough skill to make me believe that you are capable of joining the knights". He explained why she lacks that skill, because she lacks experience. She failed BEFORE he began to intervene. At the moment that she started cheering? Maybe then.

Him going in and showing her inexperience demonstrates his point and explains why he made that decision, even if his decision was already made before.

feels like half chapter and filler.. few chapter already and still in this forest and not done talking w the knight :p

thx for update

Users who are viewing this thread