Shiawase Kanako no Koroshiya Seikatsu - Vol. 1 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
I'm so proud of this fictional woman I feel like I'm about to tear up. Become a full person, Kanako!
She still wasn't fundamentally confident, but her skill in assassination gave her a base to build courage from. This is great.

Also, I guess this confirms that the shitty lady from chapter 12 was a hit and not a random douche of society.

nice character development, learning to not solve everything with her neutral special

@Kaitensatsuma She cant. Not only will it cost her a way to get home but also for a lot of ppl, mess up the railway traffic and get some ppl to lose their jobs.

I love that the character growth is learning how to solve a problem without guns

Dex-chan lover
This is impressive of her, not just from a personal growth standpoint, but because also even the best people have a bad day, just like the worst can have a good day. If you meet someone for the right (or wrong) moment and on moment alone, you can see them as being the opposite of who they are the other 99% of the time.

Which is why being too impulsive can be a bad thing, you might end up intervening on the side of the villain if you don't know the context. Life is unfortunately not all black and white all the time, even though sometimes it is. Takes time, care, observation, and patience to figure out what's what in most situations.

Users who are viewing this thread