Shiawase Kanako no Koroshiya Seikatsu - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Yay.

I like how despite all translation efforts the puns are gradually turning into a series of increasingly stranger nonseqiturs as we follow one woman's descent into madness.

Group Leader
ugh localization in fan works..
but hey, thanks for getting it again!

Group Leader
@1234muse the translation is done by the author? sorry I don't get well
Also,by localization I was talking about the power ranger part, not the jokes or puns ...

I'm a Super Sentai fan i'ts too sad having even references replaced even in fan works :v

Dex-chan lover
Sazae-san is one of the longest running anime in Japan, starting in 1969 (that's 20 years before The Simpsons aired in America, for reference). Its comic started 20 years before that(1946).

I guess you could compare it to Peanuts(Charlie Brown) whose comic started just a few years after(1950) and got an OVA just about every year from 1965 (sometimes twice a year as holiday releases) until 2003 when it started slowing down to every few years.

Despite the gap Peanuts is still very nostalgic for a lot of people and a household name. That's pretty much how Sazae-san is for the Japanese.

Source: Another manga I read, Google, my JP exchange student sibling.

Aggregator gang
This manga is a treasure box with crazy amounts fun in it, thanks for bringing a fan translation to us! 😍

Users who are viewing this thread