Shiawase Kanako no Koroshiya Seikatsu - Vol. 2 Ch. 17

Fed-Kun's army
Assassin K. The K also stands for krazy.

A certain psycho was tasked to assassinate one target but decided to not waste any time and shoot the potential witness aswell. (⌐■_■)–︻╦╤─

Dex-chan lover
@Chrona

Gun knowledge outside of actual gun owners is remarkably rare. It'll generally boil down to whatever depictions in Hollywood/Bollywood/whatever the Asian equivalent is.

For example, extended family that don't shoot don't even know which button is the slide release vs safety. And silencers? They think it's just that, silent.

Even actual knowledge can vary depending on platforms, like I'm a pistol shooter and didn't know why an AR15 gets so dirty inside until I sat and read up on how a DI gas system works.

Fed-Kun's army
@Dragou
Anyone who actually likes guns and anyone who doesn't just trust Hollywood blindly with their depictions of weapons.

@Ahan1899
Oh god, if the author did that I would fucking die.

@Firestorm252
I understand why an average Wakou would not understand how a silencer works, don't get me wrong. That doesn't change the fact it's wrong. It's a systemic issue of people in media in any country assuming things work as they are depicted in other media and regurgitating it as opposed to do their own research.

@Chrona If she use a good silencer and 'slow' ammo ( something like 330 m/s instead of 340+ m/s is still pretty fast but nvm) it's not actually that different.
If the Ignition noise is suppressed and the bullet don't break sound-barrier, I wouldn't say it's unnoticeable, but it's not obvious.

Fed-Kun's army
@panda34
The "gritty realist dramas" also make the exact same mistake, so you telling me to go read them doesn't even solve the problem. Furthermore, nothing else in this manga demonstrates the same lack of understanding. Are you telling me your suspension of disbelief wouldn't snap if next chapter she can rip portals in space to kill people? It's just a silly gag manga right xD? My suspension of disbelief does not cover things that are obvious errors on the artist's part and not a gag.

I can also enjoy something while at the same time pointing out it's flaws. That's why there's a sliding scale of quality for rating, not "Good/bad" binary choice.

Users who are viewing this thread