Shiawase Kanako no Koroshiya Seikatsu - Vol. 2 Ch. 17

The phrasing in the raw makes it sound like the target is bragging about making up the false rumor about looting, as well as circulating images of random unrelated people as the supposed culprits. (The "he took me there" line should probably be something like "I just took it [the photo] over there" -- i.e., the old man doesn't actually have anything to do with the disaster or looting.) Pretty heinous.

Fed-Kun's army
assassination RTA
order sent to completion time : 1 second (possibly less, but rounded up to 1)

Aggregator gang
@Chrona "Ah I see, because everyone fails to depict something accurately that means it's meaningless to care that they display something inaccurately. Fuck off. If anything this manga would have been perfect set up for a joke where she uses her gun with a silencer, and is startled it makes such a loud noise."

Ah I see, they didn't write a joke that you would have written therefore it is bad. YOU fuck off

Fed-Kun's army
@foist
Why didn't you just edit your original post instead of adding one right after the other?

As far as the content of the second post, the point of my statement was to illustrate that being realistic or accurate can be set up for jokes, not that they didn't add that joke, as much as you may or may not believe. I keep being told by this is comment section "Lmao chill it's just a comedy" as if a properly functioning suppressors is somehow immune to being funny.

Users who are viewing this thread