Shiawase Kanako no Koroshiya Seikatsu - Vol. 2 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
Look, nobody else wants to know what the fuck is going on with the damn TANUKI INVASION!?!

Dex-chan lover
Was one of those guys her target? Lucky timing.
By the use of the term "hoax" am I to take it that guy thinks the lootings literally didn't happen or were staged? Or did the old guy he mention take him there to join in on the looting? I seriously don't understand what that guy was saying.

unknown.png

did she just fire her gun in a way so that the casings land in her purse?

holy shit

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter, ... now I know Djungarian Hamsters are a thing, but I miss best girl female detective.... also in the beginning pages amongst the animal shadows.... is one of those the D&D monster Demogorgon?

Most efficient assassination ever. Boss sends picture of the target. The target is dead within the next 5 seconds.

Dex-chan lover
@PeaceSentinel Since we decided to go full gun autist in this comment section, in reality the casings would almost certainly just get stuck in the action of the firearm and the gun would jam. Almost every center fire firearm I know of discharges spent casings more horizontally than vertically, and often they're even ejected towards the rear, and regardless their ejection would be too random to be able to accurately drop them in her purse. More than that, they just contained an explosion, so they're hot enough to cause burns if they touch your skin, and her purse would probably be damaged by catching them.

Just more ways the author doesn't understand firearms.

@AnonymousWeeaboo Its a comedy manga, you cant expect it to be by-the-book all the time. Pretty sure the author puts such shit into it for the joke. I mean the entire joke of the series is that she is became an assassin by accident, kill those targets by chance instead of planning shit out and becoming known as the legend after pulling those shenanigans just trying to complete a job. Applying ur common sense here would give u headache. Might as well just leave it and laugh it off.

@MinerOfSouls Tanya doesnt really kill because she likes it but becuz she has to in order to get a comfortable life and get back at Being X.
Kanako is a diff circumstances. She got into the wrong hole but since she cant go back, she must go all the way.

Dex-chan lover
in case people are wondering:
those aren't gun. those are pults shaped as a gun.

Group Leader
At this point I'm almost certain that there's a bunch of people that just read this manga to complain about how the guns aren't realistic. Can't y'all just pick a chapter and whine there instead of bringing it to every single one.

@kirbee I understand the feeling, though nowadays I just look at it as part of the process. Everyone enjoys things in their own way and some people enjoy complaining. Maybe they look forward to being upset in new ways each week in how the author will misuse guns in their story. More power to them I say.

Group Leader
@jikan_no_yuurei eh, I kinda like reading and participating in discussions of the chapter. When each comment is someone complaining about the unrealistic guns in a way that's exactly the same as some other dude's said it in a previous chapter discussion then it's like, what's the point anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread