Shiawase Kanako no Koroshiya Seikatsu - Vol. 2 Ch. 17

@comeonnow0
Dude are you implying that someone should be killed just because they like guns? That's kind of fucked up. If anything Kanako would be hired to kill assholes that think they're better than other people instead.

Fed-Kun's army
@comeonnow0
Based on this very thread, someone who argues about inaccurate firearm portrayal/terminology in a surreal/absurdist dark humor manga
Nothing in this manga comes close to surrealism if we're using the artistic definition. This isn't a Salavdor Dali movie. It is absurd however.
The only surreal part is how the artist thinks silencers work.

Dex-chan lover
@The_Pirate
Dude are you implying that someone should be killed just because they like guns? That's kind of fucked up.
If anything Kanako would be hired to kill assholes that think they're better than other people instead.
LMAO I'm not even sure how you reached that conclusion, given that I expressly added
"increasingly-accustomed-to-casual-murder-of-irritations-minor-and-major-regardless-of-circumstances" in my very obviously tongue-in-cheek post.

Damn, she quicc

Guys calm tf down.
This is a fictional work ffs.

I'm in the military but I won't btch about guns and attachments used by a Japanese cartoon character in a Japanese comic written by a Japanese author in Japan.

Did I say "Japan" enough?

Fed-Kun's army
@comeonnow0
I don't know, other people in the comment section talking about people who "care about guns too much" worrying them while using slang to refer to Americans seems to have some people heated up.

@A31D31N
Why would them being Japanese matter? You some kind of racist?

Dex-chan lover
wat be happenin here? fuck are these soyboy betas tryna fuckin big brain everything jesus

I miss the puns

@Chrona
sigh
You just had to asspull that card huh.

This is a comment section for a manga, not really a platform for this, so stfu with your cultural appropriation and perfectionism.

I'm done with you.

Dex-chan lover
I guess this is this and that is that. Nice to hear she still feels bad for normal human victims though...?

So I didn't quite understand the exchange between the targets. I assume it's meant to show how they're assholes, but what exactly are they even doing?

Fed-Kun's army
@A31D31N
What? What cultural appropriation is going on here? Even using the "woke" definition I have no idea what you're referring to.

@Psychronia
I think they're considering assholes for joking about the victims of the earthquake. Think: 9/11 jokes.

Fed-Kun's army
@Chrona They probably misused the term. I think the accusation is that this thread is imposing Western values onto Japan in terms of gun discourse, so haha none of our opinions matter.

While I do sympathize about media misrepresenting what silencers actually do, it's too deeply entrenched in pop culture that they kill with minimal sound. Mostly because it's cool. If you were to replace the silencer shot with a technique with equal effectiveness, it just wouldn't look as slick.

Fed-Kun's army
fun facts, every targets/bad peoples here only have a blank white eyes

@Plippity. Exes? Perhaps someone that had an altercation with said people before and want to deal with them? I doubt this agency kills for fun, there's probably some kind of reason.

Fed-Kun's army
@simplechild
While all of that is true, silencers not working like that is a perfect set up for a gag in this manga. I can already imagine a gag where she's using a silencer/suppressor for the first time and it makes an such a loud noise it startles her, causing her to become super socially anxious and "disappear into the shadows". Then there's the perfect follow up with the boss asking her if all she knows about guns are from movies.

Staff
Super Moderator
@Chrona & Co.
Y'all have derailed the thread enough, please take it to DM's or to the general subforum.
Next off-topic comments will be moderated and warnings/restrictions will be applied if needed.

Staff
Super Moderator
@The_Pirate I'm talking about the direct attacks between themselves and outliers... not the actual discussion about the gun.

Aggregator gang
I just want to say about this comment section is Kanako is waifuble

Users who are viewing this thread