Shiawase Kanako no Koroshiya Seikatsu - Vol. 2 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
"Buru buru bulldog" and "dame dame dame dalmation", am I close?

Dex-chan lover
So, is she posting her own hits on people then filling it out? (Kinda like Trump had one of his holdings lend money to another?) or is she just making a hobby of skimming the scum off the society soup?

Dex-chan lover
It would be awkward if the detectives came across her during their meal together.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, what did that guy do wrong? Did she even have context of his conversation or just decided to kill because he seemed like a dick?

Dex-chan lover
The guy is the target, guys. Someone hired her to kill him. Most of ppl she killed were targets. She contemplating because she 'still doesnt want to kills but shes professional so...'.

Fed-Kun's army
I can’t tell if these are random hits or actual targets at this rate

Dex-chan lover
Imagine being killed because you didn't have the money to pay back something just yet.
I would have been dead

Dex-chan lover
@JWChibi
Given how the guy was acting, the complete lack of guilt and panic being the most pertinent things, he was likely habitually skipping out on paying his debts from people who couldn’t force it out from him.

Dex-chan lover
At the very least, we knew this guy was a target. I don't understand why the shoplifter, YouTubers and those two other dudes who were watching a video were the same.

People think too much
This is a comedy manga about a dorky psychopath assassin who has all animals kingdom as her spirit animals
What did u expect?

Dex-chan lover
I knew it! Those syringes were dangerous.
I-Fear-No-Man-But-That-Thing-Meme-Maker.jpg

Group Leader
I'm so happy I found this manga 😍😍😍 thank you so much!

Users who are viewing this thread