Shiawase Kanako no Koroshiya Seikatsu - Vol. 2 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
Lesson kids: Don't bully others or Kanako will beat you to death. Seriously!

Dex-chan lover
Kanako is a dangerously terrifying existence. Thank god there's karaoke joints for her to blow off steam.

Something similar happened to me when I was that age. However, cynicism and self-hatred/self-loathing protected me and she cried as her friends tore her apart over it backfiring on her.

I felt really bad...

Fed-Kun's army
When a regular person says "I'll beat xx to death", 9 times out of 10 it's a joke....and the remaining 1 they just kick someone's ass.

When Kanako says "I'll beat xx to death", get her to a Karaoke joint fast or someone is really going to die.

Double-page supporter
Yesssssss this mongo is still going! So many mingas I binged during quarantine that got cancelled due to chinavirus, I'm so glad this one is still alive!

Dex-chan lover
Yeaaaah! Friendship! Karaoke stress relief!

You've literally dodged a bullet, punks.

Dex-chan lover
I always nervous when she start talking about "beat someone to death" 😂

When a Kanako chapter unfolds and there's no animal puns
Screen_Shot_2019-01-17_at_4.22.43_PM.jpg

Double-page supporter
aww 🥺 if singing is gonna be how she copes instead of impulsive killings then i support her !! her kill streak needs a break anyway or else :"D

thank you for the chapter!!

Dex-chan lover
If you're a teacher and wants to be close with your students, you should say that "fake confession" is a stupid thing that only bitches and assholes do. In high school years, I did some stupid things and got the consequences of it. When you're a teenage, you do a lot of mess and don't realize it.

Dex-chan lover
No human was killed during this chapter.
That's not good 😅

there is an animal pun, around the panel where she says wanna beat them up. There is Mad, mad munchkin cat!

Users who are viewing this thread