Shiawase Kanako no Koroshiya Seikatsu - Vol. 3 Ch. 33

Aggregator gang
so they finally dropped that ship huh? good. it wasn't going to sail anyways. I ship him more with the other police officer anyway

Clearly the chapters got switched, this is the actual omake and the omake is the real chapter.

Dex-chan lover
yup, this is the omake, since this murder is wayyyyy in the past
isn't it like, one of her firsts?
so next ch would be vol 4?

Dex-chan lover
A reminder that omakes here are more plot-driven while the main chapters are comedic. It's weird, I know.

Third panel on page 6 has some weird worded dialogue on the right, is it just me or is it missing words?

Gah! Of course there's no mention in the next chapter of what happened last time cause "it's just an omake" or whatevs.

Dex-chan lover
Drama? Romance? Who needs it. Celebration after a good around of killing nasties!

It's funny how she actually considers the stress of social interaction to be more uncomfortable than the kill itself and setting up the bodies.

Fed-Kun's army
@Akikako
Power harassment. The very same thing she killed her previous boss over and the one guy who basically pushed his subordinate to suicide without an ounce of care.
With the exception of the guy who pushed the other to suicide, it's not an act worthy of being killed for. Definitely should be exposed, fire and probably arrested depending on how you harassed employees but not killed...... Good job Kanako!

Users who are viewing this thread