Shiawase Kanako no Koroshiya Seikatsu - Vol. 3 Ch. 35

Wait a second, have these animal puns been Japanese words but punned with English animals?

Dex-chan lover
@Romariel
Yes. Always. Transalator works really hard to make it less awkward than direct translated or left it as if.

Fed-Kun's army
Hey @Cookiemuncher
Have you reached out to the author? I know with the first translation the author actually changed the art so that the animal puns worked in English.

Dex-chan lover
@LordTraiden

She literally just sees him as someone who has no respect for her, and thinks she is a constant fuck up.

What are you talking about?

Group Leader
@Makine

The author previously worked with a scans team to redraw the characters so they would work in English, however, it has ceased updates when we picked it up a couple of months ago... o.o

Fed-Kun's army
@sawr
For the first few chapters no. Look at both versions of chapter 5 for example.

@cookiemuncher
I know, I was just wondering if you had tried to contact the author to see if y'all could make that happen again.

I ship it though I recognize he's a jackass. I guess I'm already desensitized to any kind of tsundere.

Thanks for the translation! It's absolutely amazing how you guys can maintain the animal puns working in another language.

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly, Sakurai's actually my favorite character but I don't particularly want him to get with MC without a major personality shift. His tsundere Heero schtick might be cute or funny from an outside perspective but it would make Kanako even more of a nervous wreck not being able to read her partner.

Oh, he actually is in love based on the way he flinched. I dunno if he's right for her though.

Users who are viewing this thread