Shiawase Kanako no Koroshiya Seikatsu - Vol. 3 Ch. 35

Fed-Kun's army
Wait a second, have these animal puns been Japanese words but punned with English animals?

Dex-chan lover
@Romariel
Yes. Always. Transalator works really hard to make it less awkward than direct translated or left it as if.

Fed-Kun's army
Hey @Cookiemuncher
Have you reached out to the author? I know with the first translation the author actually changed the art so that the animal puns worked in English.

Dex-chan lover
@LordTraiden

She literally just sees him as someone who has no respect for her, and thinks she is a constant fuck up.

What are you talking about?

Group Leader
@Makine

The author previously worked with a scans team to redraw the characters so they would work in English, however, it has ceased updates when we picked it up a couple of months ago... o.o

Fed-Kun's army
@sawr
For the first few chapters no. Look at both versions of chapter 5 for example.

@cookiemuncher
I know, I was just wondering if you had tried to contact the author to see if y'all could make that happen again.

I ship it though I recognize he's a jackass. I guess I'm already desensitized to any kind of tsundere.

Thanks for the translation! It's absolutely amazing how you guys can maintain the animal puns working in another language.

Aggregator gang
Honestly, Sakurai's actually my favorite character but I don't particularly want him to get with MC without a major personality shift. His tsundere Heero schtick might be cute or funny from an outside perspective but it would make Kanako even more of a nervous wreck not being able to read her partner.

Oh, he actually is in love based on the way he flinched. I dunno if he's right for her though.

Users who are viewing this thread