Shiawase Kanako no Koroshiya Seikatsu - Vol. 3 Ch. 38

Double-page supporter
Yeah, sometimes it doesn't sit right with me when a bully gets 'redeemed' just because they have children and a happy family.

Dex-chan lover
That's the reality. Sometimes, the person who hurt you in the past move on and grow up. Sometimes you're the one who hurted and you didn't know.

You did well, Kanako! People who bully others and years later act like it didn't happen are trash - and I'm not sure if they can raise their kids to *not* be bullies.

Double-page supporter
I really thought she was gonna kill that mom. I guess only skeevy perverts die in this manga.

Fed-Kun's army
I mean we are deep 38 chapters into this manga, but maaan, she needs some serious therapy

Dex-chan lover
Bullies acting friendly and conveniently forgetting what they've done, fuck that.

Dex-chan lover
ugh...bullies who think what they did as teens meant nothing and pretend like everything is casual
idk anyone like that but i see this trope a lot, must be common
utter trash

Dex-chan lover
Her face on page 3 reminds me so much of Made in Abyss.
That-s-so-unfair.jpg

SO-WHAT.png

The following image is from Made in Abyss. Page 21 of Volume 4, chapter 32.
I know, I could have choosen a better scene, but I didn't wanted to spoil anything for other readers.

Dex-chan lover
Shame, but she's off the clock.

Also there are two children there.

You know, the only thing worse than a bully that doesn't remember what they did to you is a bully who's come to you for forgiveness as an assignment from their therapist and acts like you're just supposed to take the high ground.

People cant change for the better huh? The author could’ve made her remember and apologize sincerely to make it better but these comments are really petty. Acting friendly? What should she do then, bully her more? Well she probably actually is a bad person if she got those beady eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread