Shiawase Kanako no Koroshiya Seikatsu - Vol. 3 Ch. 40

4 updates today wow!! Thank you thank you!!

Man I like the detective but theres succh a good gal right in front of him!! Open your eyes dude

Dex-chan lover
lol this wont end well for one of these parties
hopefully each side comes out alive and together but lol I have a suspicion one of these groups is gonna die

He can notice slight awkwardness around him and little details BUT HE CAN’T NOTICE HIS COWORKER?? smh she deserves better

this detective is genuinely blind... makes u wonder how he even became a decent detective

@sneezemonkey
No, not explicitly. But don't let people fool you, he is actually competent when it's not involving matters of love. He's been able to figure out that Kanako's the one that's been killing these seemingly random targets, but he's just blinded by love and can't actually see that it's her. and also the story would end if he figured it out
I have no idea why people hate him so much anyway, the first encounter was pushy, but he's not complete garbage like people keep implying and an actual decent good guy.
I kinda want to see the conflicts that would come up if they got into a relationship.

Dex-chan lover
A cop dating an assassin is a bad match anyways, unless they're both yanderes 😏

5 way unrequited love story.
Soap Opera, Japanese Style.

Thanks for the translation! 🙋

Dex-chan lover
If he always fall for the bad girls then that proves that you're good in his eyes and this could help with many cases too!
Just catch anyone that he falls in love with!

Dex-chan lover
Yup, he is a good detective, so far his hunch is correct (he dont have any solid evidence yet though), but regarding Kanako he just dulled by love (and this is the joke).

@Hacete after this case, maybe his partner will use this tactic lol

Users who are viewing this thread