Shiawase Kanako no Koroshiya Seikatsu

Fed-Kun's army
Pretty good manga, comedy has good timing and the art is clean and matches the tone. I have to dock a star because the author doesn't understand how suppressors work though.

The author from Tsurezure Children can make a comedy of an assassin look cute enough for me to forget her job. Sasuga Toshiya-san

I know this manga has weird shenanigans w/ the way guns work but I bet the Creed would like to have Kanako onboard lmao

Double-page supporter
Looking at the cover, I thought this was going to be about a jaded assassin who befriends a bunch of animals, but the reality ended up being 10000 times better

Fed-Kun's army
lmao wtf is this and why is it so good?
and this would be fucking great as an anime

This is great. A genius airhead assassin who is great at killing, but horrible at social interactions. She’s dumb, but endearing and the comedy is A++

Group Leader
@IRIGAMAGORI Oh definitely. Mr. Wakabayashi has even gone to the length of redrawing some of the art just so that some of the word play would work better in English . That's why there are two versions of the first nine chapters. I seldom do this but i'd encourage everyone to "like" and follow the official translation on his pixiv account and maybe he'll release more official translations of this pet project of his in the future. https://www.pixiv.net/user/465084/series/46460

N2O

Dex-chan lover
I normally don't like 4koma but definitely will be following this one lmao

Aggregator gang
@CookieMuncher Using the romaji version along with a small T/N of the puns makes it much more easier to understand. It's also great to learn what these animals are called in another language. Thanks!

aam i the only one notice that the cover changes from her smiling face to more anxious face

Dex-chan lover
@chaser your not alone, buddy. I like to think it has been done in a way to mirror her mental status as the story goes.

Users who are viewing this thread