Shibito no Koe wo Kiku ga Yoi - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Legend of Bateren Island

Dex-chan lover
Okay, PLEASE tell me she gets punished for that deed, jesus christ

Dex-chan lover
president girl is so cute , i want to fuk her .

page 8 : i guess you can say : the policeman is getting "crabby" , lol .

crabby
Visibly irritated or annoyed; grouchy, irritable, in a foul mood; given to complaining or finding fault in an annoyed way.
crabbed; difficult, or perplexing.

in the end , the most happy person must be the fat friend : his 2 love-rivals were eaten , and now he is alone with the cute president in their club .

Aggregator gang
And begins the President hatred. She's suppose to be unlikable guys.

damn, I didnt expect this kinda of stories lol. thought it would be just ghost stuff.

> damn, I didnt expect this kinda of stories lol. thought it would be just ghost stuff.

well, it is called the voice of dead not the voice of ghost.The story is good so far i just expected it to be more like detective like thingy with ghost assistance rather than full on paranormal
stories

Death to simps. I get her not getting punished for her bullshit, but i wouldnt even want to sit next to her and i certainly wouldnt be able to act like the bitch that killed the homies aint right there, lol.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't think it's too early to wonder: maybe the two MCs could look into sign language? Or is she condemned to use only vague gestures? We shall see...

Dex-chan lover
page 4 : the christian dolls are wearing ankh-s ?

explaination of the actions of president girl at the end : it is survival of the fittest , and in dangerous situation , your own life is more valuable than other people 's lives , lol : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Throw_to_the_wolves

I think this series is just supposed to be a dark comedy. The mc seems to just be a complete idiot and im here for it

Users who are viewing this thread