Shibito no Koe wo Kiku ga Yoi

Is that really the ending? I really want to punch the author.
Well, i get it that this manga main point is about mc and the ghost girl.
So,
when she is gone,
i can understand why that "war" can be excluded from the story. But still, it feels like shit. Many plot & relationship is left hanging.

On another note, that ending with the waifu, though not that bad, really feels incomplete. Maybe because of the open ending too.

But overall its a pretty good horror story.

Very Japanese manga. Random episodic stories which make no sense with cute girl.

In the end usual crap happens, world war breaks, government attaches human brains so they can project their spirits to fight evil sometimes and some girl becomes marvel hero punching zombies head off whatever...

Dex-chan lover
The ending was kind of disappointing but thats ok i hope people will make more mangas like this in the future

Dex-chan lover
Rather trashy fun. Kind of a horror harem thing? It felt a bit skeevy that there were so many like... really tiny girls interested in the main character. And while I don't mind an open-ended conclusion, I felt like there wasn't enough emotional progression through the stories to have earned the payoffs we got for the characters at the end. All in all, I thought it was fairly competent, with some nice ideas, and the individual horror stories were generally well-executed.

Users who are viewing this thread