Shibito no Koe wo Kiku ga Yoi

Dex-chan lover
This is definitely one of the best pieces of horror media I've consumed
All be real sad to see it end and I'll for sure have to reread it

Dex-chan lover
I really like the style of this author and the way she puts her own spin on existing horror tropes like the Chtulhu mythos, werewolves, death cults, the superhuman serial killers etc. Looking forward to the ending of this underrated gem.

Also
Prez best girl

Dex-chan lover
from the twitter of the lady mangaka : https://twitter.com/uguisusachiko .

after this manga , and after 3 volumes of some light novels , she will start another manga serie at 20 / 1 / 2020 in Magazine R .

i hope some group will translate this new serie , and other old one-shots of her too .

EMPV0p4UwAMmDUu.jpg

EMPV0qRUcAIqzxu.jpg

Eguchi is trouble magnet

also @zawarudo you just wanted to be exploited and when push come to shove you'll be sacrificed by prez right?
me too

Dex-chan lover
i want to buy this shirt .

a challenge for you guys : can anyone read the letters above the heads of the girls ?

EIhMamTUwAIATfK.jpg

nooooooo i refuse to believe this series end :(

saddness aside big thanks for translation team (y)

I loved this manga from start to finish.
I hope Sachiko keep up the great work.

Group Leader
I don't like translating from magazine chapters, but if no one has picked it up by the time the first tankobon is published I will probably do the new series. I'm also looking into her older works to see what has been translated already.

Double-page supporter
Gonna miss this one to be sure. There was something anachronistic about it that was super charming.

Hope her new series is just as good!

Double-page supporter
This is one of the best Horror Mangas I've ever read! The Characters are well-fleshed out and you never get bored of the crazy twists that connect with the 'little' plot this story has.

However, this story does have a lot of wasted potential. None of the Characters really connects with each other or the MC and is left very ambiguous. It only leaves us huge teases (of romance) and makes us only guess. The ideas are so good too. Sigh. It leaves the Reader with great regret and hungry for more too. 😪

In the end, it's just a compilations of One-Shots!

I really hope for more of the Author and hope her new Manga is actually taken seriously by her. I really want to see a Anime of her works. This one just leaves you too unfullfilling.

There was still a lot more to see. It leaves me a bit sad.

What kinda ruin this story is the "Parallel worlds" when it was just a ghost-supernatural type of manga. Nothing was explained. (He met the ex-heroine in real life in another world but he was the ghost) The reason the story doesn't move onwards is that the MC never takes the initiative until the last chapter. What the hell happened to the Girl confession? The School Party ended abruptly so it only leaves us to assume that she got "rejected" which is pretty stupid. The MC had a harem of girls too..

Reading the comment section makes me happy that I’m not the only one who thinks Prez is the best girl... Dam what a shame..

Wish there are more to the ending. The journey was really nice. I would recommend this manga to anyone who can handle gore and reads manga. The ending kinda ends like it does in the previous volumes; not really a series finale sortof ending.

Completed? Yeah right, more like incomplete.

I started reading this mostly because it said it was completed, got invested, get to the end.. and there is no ending!!

It just stops
in the middle of the battle to save the world
with an excuse from the author that "it was never supposed to go on this long anyway".

And this with it being one or two chapters away from a proper ending, such BS.

Dex-chan lover
Well it was pretty clear that the author was making stuff up as the series went on with no plans whatsoever. I really enjoyed most of the crazy horror stories and all their ambigious endings. The only characters that got at least somewhat satisfying conclusions in my opinion were Mako and Ryoko. One more thing; that club prez... easily one of the most hateable and unlikable characters I have ever seen.

Double-page supporter
God dammit I was so invested for a good bad ass ending. I'm livid 🤬

Users who are viewing this thread