Shibito no Koe wo Kiku ga Yoi

Dex-chan lover
the lady mangaka must have a fetish for intestines , lol .

i love all the cute girls in this manga , even the club president girl , lol .

Dex-chan lover
The author just throws the plot widely left and right wherever she wants with little sense of world permanence, and oddly we are okay with it. This manga is weird. The good kind.

It's weird that the author made a serial killer/stalker/yandere who worships Cthulu into an endearing character. RIP priestess, I guess the author had enough of your shenanigans.

Dex-chan lover
https://twitter.com/sibitonokoe .

the mangaka chose Club President Girl as her avatar for her twitter account , so that means she is the favorite character of the mangaka .

so Club President Girl will be alive until the end of this manga in volume 12 . lol , $uck it , haters , for hating my cute Club President Girl .

Power Uploader
TNTDoRX.png
This is gold

Fed-Kun's army
This reminds me of Detective Conan,

in the sense that wherever our MC goes and whatever he gets involved in, people around him die

😆

Dex-chan lover
This bastard mangaka can make unlimited amounts of cute girls wtf. Is it the drawing? Is it the charater? Setting? Is it the fabled suspension bridge effects?

Double-page supporter
It's really a good manga. Better then i expected. I love the Characters and Harem.

I really hope there's Romance. The MC has to move on after all and ghost girl needs to pass away...

I haven't seen a good horror/dark humor in a long time.

For you guys just starting this. Keep in mind that the Author trolls you a lot. lol.

Honestly it makes me sad knowing it's ended in Japan. It deserves a Anime at least..

Fed-Kun's army
The president is an asshole who will never die.
It's about time the people following this story realize this so they don't need to whine in every chapter she is featured in. 👽

Users who are viewing this thread