Shibito no Koe wo Kiku ga Yoi

Dex-chan lover
It's so amusing how much people hate the prez.

She's never gonna die dudes, the author is fucking with y'all deliberately.

The prez is kind of a bitch but the way she throws the other members of the club to the wolves as soon as her life is in danger is funny too.

Dex-chan lover
This is really one of the horror mangas I'm currently enjoying the most, both the art and the story are so well-made

You can see the girl in the background when the rapist is getting decapitated at the station.

Group Leader
Wait a minute, isn't this technically a harem now? Hayakawa, Eguchi, the friend's little sister and Ghost, that makes four.

Dex-chan lover
Hayakawa is dead, Eguchi doesnt really like him, friend's lil sis doesnt even appear much and who knows what happens with Ghost

also you forgot the 'dark' idol, she's the only 'love' interest so far

Other world Kishida is into dubstep is the only thing I got from this. I like that there's a hint of something more ambitious going on with the plot in the last couple of chapters. Hopefully keeps going that way.

@Freestyle Wha'chu talking about? Eguchi basically only joined the Occult club due to him, and admittedly left when she felt like she was in danger. She even still consults with him on some stuff.

Dex-chan lover
@pseudonym2 With the mention of the various parallel worlds being different lengths of time behind each other, I think the implication is that there might be a way to save her? At least that was my assumption.

Contributor
It's good, but not great. More of an episodic collection of short stories involving the same characters than a coherent serial storyline.

Edit: Also, MC has a luck stat of -9999.

Double-page supporter
@seekermoc

He may have that kind of stat but his survival stat also out of wack, really he still live even when that bitch president try to get him kill

Dex-chan lover
I'm fucking my chances on the CPA exam for this manga ? should have stayed off the internet before important exams. That was truly a great read though.

Contributor
@ichi24,

Yeah, he really ought to just murder club prez. People already fall dead around him all the time, nobody would think twice about it.

Users who are viewing this thread