Shiboritoranaide, Onna Shounin-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Seed of evolution

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating... and he's such a cheater... but... can't be helped... a protagonist needs to build his harem properly after all..

Blessed pout!

31-476678a92de9ba0d3da46a9b13c338400cbb2250980fbb30ca3fee447eb5e872.jpg

Supporter
Well, on the scale of dignified passing out, Firo was fairly dignified.

Dex-chan lover
People being ungrateful and complaining despite being able to read good quality translated manga completely free is a really dick move. The translation also seems completely fine to me. There might be some minor errors that i'm not noticing, but i'm not here to dissect every word in every single chapter, I'm here to enjoy manga. Unless something is blatantly MTL with zero editing and makes zero sense, I'm perfectly fine with it.

Thank you for translation. Dont care no reason bad mounthing. If you are free can i request 1 or 2 series as well ?

You should try and reach out to other scanlation groups and ask them to help you either recruit or collab to do this manga.
This will help fill in the pr and ts positions

Dex-chan lover
@fadreus On page 22 the word "promptly" is misspelled. Hey man I'm so sorry that you're getting rude comments like but don't let that demotivate you from a hobby you like doing. I do like to read different translations & compare them since sometimes there can be clarification on stuff other groups missed. There are rude people everywhere but at the same time there are great people that do appreciate a series getting translated. Hope this somewhat lift your spirit & looking forward to whatever you decide.
Now I see why she carries that oddly shaped ball staffed around her & didn't know this world had people being able to have a 2nd class. I do love her pout though for a berserker shota-con lover. Thanks for the chapter.

At least you take the time to translate unlike those who only know how to criticize. Keep it up, I appreciate it!

Aggregator gang
i don't have a problem as long as you don't try to be funny and make it unreadable because of it

Power Uploader
@fadreus
Don't let it get to you since you're doing it as a hobby anyways. There are idiots out there who don't understand what they're getting is free and only know how to dunk on people without actually giving any constructive feedback. Keep up the good work.

I've been enjoying this silly story, and I had no problems following your translation. Your work is appreciated, even if I don't often comment.

Users who are viewing this thread