Shiboritoranaide, Onna Shounin-san - Vol. 8 Ch. 45.1 - Overprotective Bangles 2 Part 1

Dex-chan lover
Assuming the bangles don't have some other hidden function, I'm glad my expectations were subverted and all they do is protect him rather than hold him back. If he were actually powerful then he wouldn't need Philo's items and one of the major reasons for all his character growth up until now would be lost.

Dex-chan lover
Err I’m not going to lie, that was kinda disappointing. Sure being essentially immortal on every level before 30 is great and all but is that really it? I don’t even get the reason why it was kept a secret. Does it maybe come with a cost of making him weaker then he would normally be? Maybe it’s like the Mysterious Substance X and what it does.
That's my guess.
Connie specifically asked for them to work up to floor 30 because 'he'll never get that far'.
My moneys still on them being a limiter. Something something Lavi would lose heart and quit (and therefore be safe) if he wasn't able to progress due to being weak.

Dex-chan lover
For something called overprotective bangles, being limited to just up to floor 30 is a very weird restriction.

Dex-chan lover
I think they don't want him to turn out like his mom, and that it's a real risk for him to become an eldritch horror.

Dex-chan lover
Darn I thought for sure we will finally get to see the Bangles power.

Dex-chan lover
So the theories are that the bangles provide healing or invincibility. I wonder if their ability is just to summon a perverted overprotective big sister type of woman.

Double-page supporter
So the armbands are not holding his power, they are healing items that only work for floors above 30, man i got my hopes up
How people believed this? Even in the flashbacks you see the kid was weak af BEFORE the bands.
People trying to read in words, "to protect you" is so different compared to "prevent" or "unleash".

Speedreaders at it again :kek:

Dex-chan lover
How people believed this? Even in the flashbacks you see the kid was weak af BEFORE the bands.
People trying to read in words, "to protect you" is so different compared to "prevent" or "unleash".

Speedreaders at it again :kek:
Because we see that after taking the drug that artificially swaps ages, his adult form is actually way stronger than usual people at that age

So you may as well pay more attention before calling other people out and end up looking like a fool

Double-page supporter
Because we see that after taking the drug that artificially swaps ages, his adult form is actually way stronger than usual people at that age

So you may as well pay more attention before calling other people out and end up looking like a fool
Drug that swap ages (what am I reading) isn't making him stronger, it's a gigantism pill
The gloves that gives experience only proved that despite his age his stats didn't raise.
Cool speed reading :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
Drug that swap ages (what am I reading) isn't making him stronger, it's a gigantism pill
The gloves that gives experience only proved that despite his age his stats didn't raise.
Cool speed reading :meguusmug:
Wow you are making a fool of yourself

It is not a potion, it is an item called the blood sucking arm that supposedly exchanges levels of the user and its target, but actually swaps ages

No gigantism pill was used on the chapter

The glim gloves play no role and were not used to evaluate his stats as an adult, so we don't know how they ended up

Really what are you doing, making up shit, then having the nerve of accuse other people?

Users who are viewing this thread