Shiboritoranaide, Onna Shounin-san - Vol. 9 Ch. 45.5 - White Ants

GK

Dex-chan lover
Like ads, i don't mind censorship when is not shove in my face.
Nice convenient angles, hair or hot bath fog those are the nicer one.
Now we have horrible black boxes, erased nipples (the scenes are clearly written with them being visible) or de unholy bright rays of light on total darkness not acknowledged by the characters, its sad.

Dex-chan lover
Their skin is exactly the same color as their white clothes, but I guess the ants knew better than to try something like that while Daniela was around.
maybe as fail safe the ants are tasked to eat object only not for living beings

Dex-chan lover
Ah, I missed these goofy magic item antics, the plot is nice, but every now and then it's fun returning to the ecchi/gag stuff

well, now we know none of the characters are canonically white
White skin isn't actually white, it's just a really light mixture tan and pink

Group Leader
For a fun little tidbit, shiroari means termite, so basically these "shirokuiari" / white eating ants appear to be a mixture of both for puns and comical hijinks.

Group Leader
Like ads, i don't mind censorship when is not shove in my face.
Nice convenient angles, hair or hot bath fog those are the nicer one.
Now we have horrible black boxes, erased nipples (the scenes are clearly written with them being visible) or de unholy bright rays of light on total darkness not acknowledged by the characters, its sad.
It's done like that because when its released as a tank, it's uncensored. Its easier for gammaplus to put the box then for the mangaka redraw entire panels.

Group Leader
Every time a tank comes out, it’s uncensored. If you’re asking if we rereleased uncensored chapters, no we have not. We want people to support the artist and buy the manga. Also, there are significant enough changes that it would be a major undertaking to redo the uncensored chapters. I would rather put the energy into the current chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, I missed these goofy magic item antics, the plot is nice, but every now and then it's fun returning to the ecchi/gag stuff

White skin isn't actually white, it's just a really light mixture tan and pink

Aggregator gang
This is probably a stupid question, but is the censorship in the raws, or is it added in somewhere along the line? This manga goes pretty extreme in certain subject matter, but censors everything else. Is a tiddy really so egregious?
The pages are uncensored on the authors pixiv fanbox, which is pretty much patreon.

Group Leader
The pages are uncensored on the authors pixiv fanbox, which is pretty much patreon.
No they are not. The fanbox and their patreon (they have both), only has extra images (those are not censored) and for a time the patreon had the translated chapters. And as I say in almost every thread that has a censored image, the raws are censored, the tank releases, ebook and physical, are uncensored. The publisher uses it as a way to sell copies and my personal theory to allow them to be freely distributed on their site since the site does not have an age verification on it.

Dex-chan lover
If they eat white things…then they eat cum… ant bukkake?

Users who are viewing this thread