SHIBUYA: Gal Yuri Anthology - Vol. 1 Ch. 11 - I'll wait for the Spring by Yoriko

Dex-chan lover
Well, the type of kiss we had on this One-shot is really uncommon for manga in general. Normally if it's in the cheek it's really bland, pure, fast and cute and tends to be kinda further away from the lips... On countries with skinship as a common practice that's just a friend/family kiss.

This kiss wasn't that; it was of the type that says "I actually would still your lips if you consent me to". It's filled with passion, it's slow and tender while she grabs gently her hand and closes her eyes. It tells a lot... Such a good drawing.

We need more kisses like this in manga.

Dex-chan lover
Well, the type of kiss we had on this One-shot is really uncommon for manga in general. Normally if it's in the cheek it's really bland, pure, fast and cute and tends to be kinda further away from the lips... On countries with skinship as a common practice that's just a friend/family kiss.

This kiss wasn't that; it was of the type that says "I actually would still your lips if you consent me to". It's filled with passion, it's slow and tender while she grabs gently her hand and closes her eyes. It tells a lot... Such a good drawing.

We need more kisses like this in manga.

Dex-chan lover
Female Lead's friend takes advantage of the fact that she is shy about guys and seduces her because MC doesn't expect something from other girls.. I've seen it somewhere before, "very cute", yeah. Anyway, this time there was almost no manipulation and we didn’t have any rape or abuse.

@NinjaGoemon If only by art. Otherwise it is a typical old "queer woman as predator" trope. Anyway, as a having dislike for the typical shoujo MC, I'm a little annoyed that such handsome female characters are either lesbians or MC's love rival.
did we read the SAME STORY??? were in gods GREEN EARTH did she take advantage of the MC ??? it was an cheek kiss that is QUITE normal!!!! you REALLY need to check your bloody eyes

Dex-chan lover
did we read the SAME STORY??? were in gods GREEN EARTH did she take advantage of the MC ??? it was an cheek kiss that is QUITE normal!!!! you REALLY need to check your bloody eyes
Yes, we read the same story and we have different views on it. It happens SUDDENLY, unexpectedly, right? But back to your whining about someone having a different opinion about the story three years ago, if you think kissing between women is purely chaste, even if it's about sapphic women, then ok, SORRY FOR MY BLOODY EYES PLEASE .

Users who are viewing this thread