Shigahime

Fed-Kun's army
Damn. I was hoping to read the final chapter to see if it ends on a downer or bittersweet ending

Dex-chan lover
The scanlators are such sissys. Mangadex is clearly better than any aggregator sites. And yet you guys pull out, because mimimimi. Get the fuck over yourself, we are all doing something illegal here. Keep your ego in check.

Now I've read the end of the manga (and yes, Miros is right, it's shitty) on an aggregator site who doesn't even credit you scanlators, unlike MD.
Great job, well done. /s

Group Leader
@mangafield oh wow now i feel so bad and ashamed. you really showed me by reading on an aggregate site that "doesn't give me credit". Like I give a shit dude, I told people to go read on those sites when I pulled the chapters. Saying that as to make me feel bad or something is pointless. I bet it made you feel like a big strong man though.

I've had more people accepting the situation like grown adults rather than children that get their toys taken away messaging me for the new chapters. You're seriously delusional if you think reading on aggregate sites is gonna piss us off uWu. Keep your ego in check acting like we owe it to you babies to keep our translations on here.

Dex-chan lover
@RoastBeef

I wasn‘t even responding to you. But your comment makes you look like even a bigger crybaby. Did MangaDex hurt your feefees?

Group Leader
@mangafield how were you not responding to me using "you" statements and talking about scanlators? lmao I don't see how you'd get crybaby, I literally couldn't care less about aggregate sites. What is there to even be a crybaby about? We had our own reader and website before Mangadex and were doing just fine. I'm sure we'll continue to do so without it. Anyways, thanks for reading Shiga~

The ending was horrible if your reading this before you read the manga I’m warning you don’t waste your time with this.

Group Leader
the ending wasn't the greatest, but it wasn't horrible. Let people decide for themselves :D

Double-page supporter
Can someone please send me the zipfiles or show me where I can read the rest of the story in english?

Group Leader
> Because the scanlators are pissants

lol, must be pretty small minded and sad to still be upset about the migration months after the fact. Get over it :D

Group Leader
@RoastBeef lmao nope

FocusedFinishedFlatcoatretriever-max-1mb.gif

Users who are viewing this thread