Shigahime

bdy

Well guess I'm dropping this then. I'm not bookmarking 20 sites to scanlators asking for donations and hosting bitcoin miners on their websites just to read some manga. Plenty more out there.

Group Leader
Well that's on you then, feel free to continue being biased. Mangadex having a shop is essentially the same thing, they've also asked for donations so go bitch at them too lol

You're right tho, there's plenty more out there. Have fun my dude! Sad you won't get to see the end of Shiga Hime :p

Group Leader
@bdy if you want I can send you the new chapters as I get done with them, I'll still be uploading to a different website.
if you'd rather remain sour about it, then you do you.

bdy

@RoastBeef Nah you guys keep doing what you do. What's funny is how you guys think you're on the moral high ground, meanwhile your group, JB, actively steals Shonen Jump chapters and release them 2 days before street date in Japan.

Group Leader
Hmmm, we don't steal anything but it's obvious the hive mind has gotten to you. In fact for Shiga I bought the raws with my own money out of pocket. No one is claiming to be on the moral high ground either buddy, you all are just saying that and effectively placing yourself there as well. I'm sure it's annoying that all this manga is gone so you've got every right to be angry there. Do some research and think for yourself for once because it's obvious you've got a clouded view of things.

Anyways, thanks for previously reading.

@bdy

Dex-chan lover
Oh what the fuck? The English translations were taken down? Is this a temporary thing or must I go somewhere else now? Shame, I enjoy this series and the translations seem to be well done.

Group Leader
The website for the last couple chapters is still in the works, no worries. The chapters are being worked on.

@RoastBeef

Well, your choice where you upload your stuff, though I'm a bit sad it has come to this.

Will definitely come for the last chapters so I can archive the whole manga though, so let us know where to look when your new home is ready. :)

Sigh... shame. Gotta drop it then, no way in hell I'll keep up with more than 1 manga site.
Onemanga/Batoto really spoiled me.

It's even worse because removing manga from here means everybody loses.
Aggregators won't give a damn about the TLs.
It's like Netflix and the new streaming services.
In the end, the most affected are the users.

Guess it's time to see if #lurk or something like it still exists in IRC.

Group Leader
I'm willing to send anyone and everyone zip files of the chapters I took off. You, the readers, did get the shit end of the stick. I apologize for that, but at the same time a lot of readers here and their behavior is what helped push us away. It is what it is. DM me if you want the chapters I took off.

Group Leader
Yes I will, but I'll do Holo and co a solid regardless of the situation and not advertise it here since I won't be using their platform. Just join the JB discord, I'm sure there will an announcement when it's all ready.

Double-page supporter
Its quite sad reading all this kind of stuff but yeah It always happen in every other site I lurk to

what happened ?
where have all the chapters gone ?
I was planning to read this manga once it's completely translated

@Nighterfield scanlater drama. They're annoyed that Mangaadex has vague plans to go legit one day (even though that's impossible now) and the fact that they don't intervene in series sniping.

Group Leader
@krynh if you want to continue believing that those are the only reasons we pulled out, then you do you. But you're also willfully ignoring all of the other actual reasons. Specifically the ones that make your "manga haven" a little less clean and pearly white as you seem to think it is. Nobody is perfect, MD certainly isn't.

Aggregator gang
@seviesp I do not think that he will ever answer you clearly, if they wanted to say their motivations they did it from the beginning and did not make those excuses.
But it is their choice, they left mangadex and I hope they can be happy, but getting to use those excuses is really sad for me.

Users who are viewing this thread